When a creditor requires a commercial proposal and/or a restructuring under the BIA and CCAA, Bennett & Company handles the following:
- negotiating the terms of the proposal or arrangement;
- attending court hearings on priorities and distribution of funds; and,
- attending court on sanction approval hearing.
Bennett & Company assists debtors for commercial proposals and restructurings under the BIA and the CCAA in several ways:
- negotiating the terms of the proposal or the arrangement;
- preparing the filings;
- applying for an extension of time to file the proposal; and,
- attending the court on sanction approval hearing.
Trustees and Monitors
Bennett & Company acts for proposal trustees and/or monitors:
- by participating in any motion for extension of time;
- by preparing Trustee and Monitor Reports for the court; and,
- by attending court approval or sanction hearings.