Legal advice for Creditors and Debtors
Bennett Bankruptcy Law has the skill, knowledge and experience in acting for creditors, debtors, trustees and receivers for many years. Acting on all sides makes Bennett Bankruptcy Law unique in knowing what can happen next.
Bennett Bankruptcy Law provides expert legal advice, second opinions, and co-counsel on processing claims against artful debtors who manage to avoid paying creditors their just claims.
- Enforcing judgment claims over $1 million
- Initiating receivership proceedings
- Initiating bankruptcy proceedings
- Counselling creditors as inspectors to the estate
- Taking steps to protect creditor’s claims
- Asserting derivative claims
- Opposing debtor’s discharge
- Challenging sham claims
- Managing collection portfolios
Bennett Bankruptcy Law provides expert legal advice, second opinions, and co-counsel on defending debtors against bankruptcy proceedings.
- Protecting assets in case of financial difficulties
- Defending bankruptcy applications
- Making a proposal under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act or a plan of arrangement under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act
- Challenging the trustee’s income and expense statements
- Defending opposed discharge applications